What if you could find your fuel to cook and heat water anywhere? GOLD?
This is where the Kelly Kettle excels. All you need is a spark, small fuel found on the ground and you’re in business.
The Aluminum Base Camp Kettle: This is the largest of the Aluminum kettles. All kettles come with a silicone stopper and green carry bag.
This Kelly Kettle holds 54 fl ounces, boils approximately 9 – 6 oz. mugs of water at a time and is suitable for Base Camps, Car Camping, Scout Camps, Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters Outposts, Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid Stations, or anyone working in the Great Outdoors.
- Comes with Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag.
- Durable & Compact, made to last.
- Perfect for Every Outdoor Adventure you can think of including hunting-fishing, emergency disaster & backpacking!
- With the fire contained in the base, wind and storms are not an issue.
- Quickly heat & boil water for hot drinks, washing up, and bathing!
- Just put it in the factory bag, strap it on your pack and you’re off.
- Use any solid fuel available such as sticks, pine cones, dry grass and even dry animal dung!
- Never carry canned fuel again, ever run out on a trip? Never again!
Height ……. 13 inches (packed)
Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity…. 6.75 Cups, 1.6 Liters, 54 fluid oz.
Weight…… 2.15 lbs.
Note: The fire bases save space in transport & storage, inverting partially up into the bottom of your Kelly Kettle. The fire base is not designed to invert fully up into the kettle, clearly evident with the Scout (medium-sized) Kelly Kettle. Never attempt a “perfect fit” by forcing the inverted base up into a Kelly Kettle. Doing so may cause damage and get it stuck.