What if you could find your fuel to cook and heat water anywhere? GOLD?
This is where the Kelly Kettle excels. All you need is a spark, small fuel found on the ground and you’re in business.
The Aluminum Scout Kettle: of the three Aluminum kettle sizes offered, this is the MEDIUM. All kettles come with a silicone stopper and green carry bag.
This Kelly Kettle holds 41 fl ounces, boils approximately 5 cups of water at a time, and weighs in at 1.6 lbs. It is ideal for Kayakers, Car Camping, Scouts, Family Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters, Wilderness Survival Kits, 4 Wheeler Treks, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid, or anyone working in the Great Outdoors
- Comes with Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag.
- Durable & Compact, made to last.
- Perfect for Every Outdoor Adventure you can think of including hunting-fishing, emergency disaster & backpacking!
- With the fire contained in the base, wind and storms are not an issue.
- Quickly heat & boil water for hot drinks, washing up, and bathing!
- Just put it in the factory bag, strap it on your pack and you’re off.
- Use any solid fuel available such as sticks, pine cones, dry grass and even dry animal dung!
- Never carry canned fuel again, ever run out on a trip? Never again!
Height …….11 inches (Packed), 12″ set up
Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity…. 41 fl. oz., 5 cups, 1.2L
Note: The fire bases save space in transport & storage, inverting partially up into the bottom of your Kelly Kettle. The fire base is not designed to invert fully up into the kettle, clearly evident with the Scout (medium-sized) Kelly Kettle. Never attempt a “perfect fit” by forcing the inverted base up into a Kelly Kettle. Doing so may cause damage and get it stuck.