What if you could find your fuel to cook and heat water anywhere? GOLD?
This is where the Kelly Kettle excels. All you need is a spark, small fuel found on the ground and you’re in business.
The Aluminum Trekker Kettle: of the three Aluminum kettle sizes offered, this is the SMALL. All kettles come with a silicone stopper and green carry bag.
This Kelly Kelly Kettle holds 20 fluid ounces, is compact & lightweight, boils 2.5 cups of water and only weighs 1.3 pounds. It is ideal for Trekkers, Hikers, Kayakers, Backpackers, Bikers, and all outdoors enthusiasts who need to keep their pack light. This lightweight Kelly Kettle is also suitable for Car Camping, Wilderness Survival Kits and Emergency Disaster Kits.
- Comes with Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag.
- Durable & Compact, made to last.
- Perfect for Every Outdoor Adventure you can think of including hunting-fishing, emergency disaster & backpacking!
- With the fire contained in the base, wind and storms are not an issue.
- Quickly heat & boil water for hot drinks, washing up, and bathing!
- Just put it in the factory bag, strap it on your pack and you’re off.
- Use any solid fuel available such as sticks, pine cones, dry grass and even dry animal dung!
- Never carry canned fuel again, ever run out on a trip? Never again!
Height ……. 12 inches
Diameter…. 5.5 inches
Capacity…..20 fl. Ounces, 2.5 cups, .59L
Note: The fire bases save space in transport & storage, inverting partially up into the bottom of your Kelly Kettle. The fire base is not designed to invert fully up into the kettle, clearly evident with the Scout (medium-sized) Kelly Kettle. Never attempt a “perfect fit” by forcing the inverted base up into a Kelly Kettle. Doing so may cause damage and get it stuck.