What if you could find your fuel to cook and heat water anywhere? GOLD?
This is where the Kelly Kettle excels. All you need is a spark, small fuel found on the ground and you’re in business.
The Stainless Trekker Kettle: of the three kettles sizes offered, this is the SMALL. All kettles come with a silicone stopper and green carry bag.
This Kelly Kettle holds 20 fl ounces, and weighs only 1.7 lbs. It is great for individual use and suitable for all sorts of outdoor activities including Kayaking, Backpacking, Car Camping, Picnics, Scouts, Fishing, Wilderness Survival Kits and much more.
- Comes with Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag.
- Durable & Compact, made to last.
- Perfect for Every Outdoor Adventure you can think of including hunting-fishing, emergency disaster & backpacking!
- With the fire contained in the base, wind and storms are not an issue.
- Quickly heat & boil water for hot drinks, washing up, and bathing!
- Just put it in the factory bag, strap it on your pack and you’re off.
- Use any solid fuel available such as sticks, pine cones, dry grass and even dry animal dung!
- Never carry canned fuel again, ever run out on a trip? Never again!
Height ……. 10.6 inches (Packed)
Diameter… 5.5 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity…. 20 fl. Ounces, 2.5 cups, .59L
Weight…… 1.7 lbs.
Note: The fire bases save space in transport & storage, inverting partially up into the bottom of your Kelly Kettle. The fire base is not designed to invert fully up into the kettle, clearly evident with the Scout (medium-sized) Kelly Kettle. Never attempt a “perfect fit” by forcing the inverted base up into a Kelly Kettle. Doing so may cause damage and get it stuck.