Yesterday, Obama, with children gathered onstage, offered a new world, a safe world with his vision Gun Violence Restrictions. Yea right!
If you saw this, you saw a socialist just giddy with the idea that the second amendment may be on it’s last legs. Just as that moron Nancy Pelosi herded the kids onstage to usher in Her Era of “For the Children” nonsense, Obama is playing the same card. So if kids are involved, we just run out the kids and take advantage of a tragedy, any tragedy. Obama has never believed in the second amendment, I wish he would just admit it so he is honest about that. His vision for this country is not what our founding fathers envisioned when the wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and honesty he knows these have to be removed or altered considerably for his vision to emerge.
He has proposed at the press conference to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines. Both of these will fall to Feinstein’s new Assault Weapons Bill. His executive orders, (and I don’t believe in any executive order holding the rule of law) are :
Here’s the list, via the White House. This is from the General Fact Sheet handed out.
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
So the bottom line for me is that I agree with a few items from this list, things in the mental health reporting in order to help people who are mentally defect not get firearms. But some of these are crap and turn the Attorney General loose (Eric Holder) to do as he wishes. Holder came out with a statement yesterday that we need to “indoctrinate our children that guns are bad, just at we did to smokers who now cower outside doors in small groups” …Holy shit folks. How did this guy every get into government? Brainwash our youth into their core beliefs? Now along with doing this, we need to be vigilant as to the who, what and why are people being labeled as “mentally defective” and denying their second amendment rights. Some soldiers coming home diagnosed with PTSD have had their arms removed from their home and been denied purchase of same. This is what we have to make sure our elected representatives do with caution and according to WE THE PEOPLE who are the government to our approval.
Just as children have been used as pawns before, they can and will be used again. Obama IS a socialist and Hilter was a Socialist as well. Different ideas but one goal, the government rules all and allows what it wants to. Hitler used the kids to get the guns and guess what Obama is doing? Kids are used as shields to their deeds and “you must hate children” if you disagree! In this country, you have to get rid of the Republic not a democracy. A democracy can be molded into the socialist agenda quite easily but a Republic, with all that personal right crap is much harder. I have no illusion that Obama is trying to do that, dissolve the republic and install his version of America.
Be careful, be watchful and be noisy because WE are the Government!